We are looking to strengthen our Instrumentation and Measurement area with a field test and measurement technician.
Depending hierarchically on the person in charge of the instrumentation and measurement laboratory, the main functions of the position are:
- Study of the documents, definition and preparation of the test previous to execution.
- Preparation and validation of the measurement chain in our facilities.
- Management of the logistics of the trial including the shipment of the material and its return after the trial.
- Instrumentation of the item to be tested in the field. Wiring, connection of the acquisition equipment, etc.
- Support to the engineer responsible for the test in the execution of the test in the field in front of the client. Sometimes you can be responsible for the test itself depending on the difficulty and duration of it.
- Assembly and verification of electrical-electronic designs. Non-serial and value-added assemblies.
- Eventually drafting reports and test protocols.